20.9.08

i can't wait...

to see all my best friends in less than 20 days!!! Gosh, I feel so blessed to be able to spend even a couple more days with you all again.

These last few weeks have been going well, and I have been able to form a number of good friendships during my time in Virginia. I also have been tremendously challenged to make the Father an intrinsic part of my everyday life. There are still so many ways in which I feel inadequate for the task in Lisbon, but I know that He is faithful to provide all good things in His perfect timing.

More to come soon, promise...

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh, I cannot wait for us all to be together! I miss you so much, my carolina. I love you.

Sara said...

I can't wait either!!! See you soon lovely friend!

Leslie said...

Caroline! I'm so glad to get a little update on your life and can't wait to start hearing more about your adventures in Lisbon. Miss seeing your face everyday, friend!