4.7.12

and then God said...

"Stop worrying."

As some of you may know, I am in the home stretch of my time in North Carolina. This fall I will be taking my last 9 hours of coursework at the seminary (hallelujah!). And after thaaaat, who knows? Every time I try to devise some sort of plan, I literally can't nail anything down. So I'm going to need to re-learn what it means to trust God. It just so happens that this time I'm trusting him with ev-er-y-thing: location, insurance, apartment, job, schooling, church, friends, finances, etc. That's right, it's all going to change.

1 comment:

The 4 Milams said...

Praying for you as you finish this leg of your journey and look forward to all that the Father has planned for you. you are a wonderful, talented young woman and i trust the Lord will use you in a mighty way as you trust Him in everything. (Cristi is bring you a hug from me:)