15.2.10

to have need...

today is one of those days when truth rains down. sometimes it feels painful, but I trust that God's purposes in the present come from a loving hand. today I am acknowledging that God has created me with a human need for love, community, encouragement, commitment, and faithfulness. and I am exceedingly thankful for those friends He has placed in my life which provide me with a sufficiency in the present. so today, february 15th, I am thanking Him for the gift of singleness. my contentment rests not in the changing of circumstances, but the acceptance of them. I am so thankful for this two year journey the Father has lead me on, what a blessing to be set apart for His growth in my heart and life.

a special thanks to my mom, who has proven to be the friend of a lifetime.

2 comments:

Miss Abby said...

very sweet, my carolina : ) I am so glad that you have had this time with your Father! love you, sweet friend.

Mirela said...

Love your thankful heart. So glad your eyes are being opened to the truth of God's present (or presente - gift and present! :)) in your life. Continuing to pray for you - how is wyldlife going?
You're beautiful Caroline.